Monday, January 31, 2011
Friday, January 28, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
|Finished second batch|
These are mushrooms they are going in the project bag needle case I showed you yesterday.
I also make these as hair pins for use in costuming (garb) in The SCA (Medieval Reenactment) yes I stick pins in my hair to hold it up. I tend to blunt them a little before this use.
|First Batch Practice|
Monday, January 17, 2011
For a swap I am doing for needle cases I went a little further. She had a Elizabethan Project bag on her wist so I took that concept and made it a little cutesy. I used duck cloth for the bag, and felt for the needle holder. I am debating adding lamp worked pins just because I can. If I do they will probably have mushroom tops.
|Front cover with Flap open|
|inside front has 6 pockets for Floss bobbins|
|Back inside has lag pocket for hoop and small amount of fabric & a scissor pocket|
|inside back with scissors|
Friday, January 14, 2011
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
It has glitter, it has Dragons, it has a bell, and a mix of metals. All things I love.
I made the fobs and jump rings (S Hooks)that it hags from too.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Sunday, January 9, 2011
I covered the whole thing with leather and the inside with felt. I hope she liked it.