Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christmas gift tagsI made these 25

I made these 25 gift tags because I was wrapping gifts to take to Thanks Giving for our AR family

I used Crayola Stardust papers and scrap-booking paper and colored and white card stocks along with some rubber stamps and cut with scissors plain or edgers, and also I used stenciled shapes. I didn't go and buy anything it all came from my stash.

I felt this was wintry with out being overly Christmas

I really like this stamp It reminds me of the detailing on Victorian houses which is called gingerbread.

I used white ink then put clear embossing powder for the snow flakes

Here I combined some mini ornaments I bought some years back on clearance with the paper elements I made.

I just think these are cute.

I hand wrote on the backs of most To: & From:

No comments:

Post a Comment