Sunday, April 1, 2018

Just beads I have made lately

Just glass things I made.... in March.
some pony beads my first bottle and a memorial bead

univers bead

beads for the challenge pins

challenge pins

I ran a 5K these are a gife for the group I ran witg montra is we are fluffy clouds


frogs one to represent a Master friend of mine who made buttons for a lauraling cloke

more challenge pin beads

these went on a laural madalion necklace

back half of a dabber for my daughter

Swiss, German,Spanish & Italian, and frencf playing card suits. and one extra cup/ challace

wax stamp for The Barony of Shatted Crystal

signiture beads for lauraling cloak

Just photos of beads and glass things I made in March
strawberry glass buttons


memorial bead. Cremated remains added to glass
glassbeads in use.





I am making some of these every day 2 to 4. 




not bead Blown glass bottle over flame


frog


not beads, Mazapain

Dragon

Stirling and lampworked beads for Heather Hall my favorit artist and reseracher

No comments:

Post a Comment