Friday, October 20, 2017

making laudrey soap befor work

Time to make more laundrey soap.
I quickly though together my washing soda, Borax, fragrance crystals, while I was microwaving the cut up Felps soap bar a min at a time for 4 min in a 1200wat microwave. After the soap cooled I used my hands and powdered the now puffs of soap. Then added it to the mixture and stired till fully blended. I put it in my pretty washing machien box with the Table spoon measuring tool. I use 2 tablespoons of the laundrey soap for a load of laundrey.

1 comment:

  1. The demand for online gambling games.
    จีคลับ The site is ready to help you all players. To join the online entertainment of playing gambling online easily at any time. Along the way, we also have a style of play gambling games online are varied and all needs to play games online gambling are varied and all of it's plenty for you to play gambling games. Online To you all players have come into contact with. The demand for online gambling games. Have access to online gambling services at any time. We also have a lot of online gambling games. Along the way, we also have a system of providing diverse and it's all you can find many players you have come into contact with online entertainment anytime. For you to play all the games you have to use each other at any time. Ruby888

    ReplyDelete