Tuesday, December 1, 2020

De clutter with me Dec 2020

Declutter along with me if you care to my goal is to declutter 16 items a day for Dec. I picked this amount because it is the divided amount of the culminated amount of 1 item then 2 items then 3 items etc for 31 days.  Everything over 16 I don't count unless I am making up for a missed day. This is my night stand. This drawer had become a junk draw. I put away my jewelery, and hair ties and hair pins & sticks to where they belong. Through out a bunch of receipts, business cards and recycled empty plastic bottles. Disposed of a bunch of broken charger cords too. I decluttered 16 items not counting the more then double of that trash. And I am counting this towards my 10 minute tackle of a thing that needs delt with and shouldn't take long. Again I am a simplaist not a minimalist. I am just looking to remove the clutter of things that are bot serving my life. I have a laundry basket at the bottom of the stairs that i put things to go upstairs and all the thrift into it. By sending my stuff to the thrift store i have room to welcome the things that will better serve me into my life. I ask myself. Do I use it. Do i have duplicates and is the redundancy of the item really necessary. If i get rid of it and later feel i could have used it what will I do. And how easy is the item to replace. Remember I had a house fire I know what I can live with out. I am also "blessing it forward". As I go though my fabric I say can someone make childrens clothes out of this. Why am I keeping it. What can I do with this right now. Why am I not doing it. What would change in the next 3 to 6 months that would make me use this.


No comments:

Post a Comment