Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Dec 2 decuttered 2 sewing drawers.

 Today I decluttered not one but 2 sewing draws. Now they have much less in them some of the stuff needed to be put with like items. Elastic, Hook and Loop tape. The last pile here is everything that had to go. Some is going to thrift store or Bit well over 16 items gone. I only thought to take a photo while in process so one draw mostly empty and the second un touched. It has been a long time since all these cabinet have been in the same space when a organization operation has happened. Just FYI, The top is still a mess.so is underneath it. That is for another day. I need to get the fabric all sorted before I visit Bit Finney to drop off the xmas gifts for the grandbabies.

This is an in progress shot I forgot to get one before I did the first drawer. quite a lot of the stuff just need to go live with like items I have a hook and loop drawer else where and a spot for elastic and for trim and bias tape. 

What stayed in this drawer is the squeekers, the rotary blades till I can find the rotary cutter and change a blade or if I dont find it these go away also. and basic sewing stuff magnates and pins and measuring tapes.

This I didnt know where to store at first. I left the blades in the drawer now that I can find all of them and will add more if I fine more, the embroidery went to live with Jim's embroidery stuff in the Garb closet. 

Things to go away some are garbage some thrift store some rehomed but all of this is leaving.

The second drawer has less in it. these are a bias tape maker, lace threaders and elastic threaders.

Also in that drawer is needles (just not the beading needles that live with the beads) and a metal buckle 
That is it for today!




No comments:

Post a Comment