Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Chocolate

To say I love chocolate is not true because I do so much more then love chocolate. There are times when If I don't have it that people don't want to be around me. The funny thing is that I don't gorge out on it. I will buy a bar and it will last a week. Which is good because they aren't cheep Hersey's that I buy Hersey's is ok-ish. I buy Scharffen Berger, My favorit are these mini bars that have nibs in them. I buy them for $1.99 each at the health food store. I even keep a tube of thier Chocolate covered Cacao Nibs on my desk at all times. they have coco powder for baking or making your own hot coco recipes too. I put the minis squares in my DD bento for school. I was surfing my favorite Blogs today and found out that one of my Bento blogs was having a contest to win some. If you have kids in school or want to bring your lunch to work with you check out this web site. Bento's are awesome and so is Scharffen Berger Chocolate.
http://notexactlybento.com/?p=2065
Coming up I will do a small bit on my DD sets of Bentos again. And More on Chocolate. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment