Thursday, October 22, 2009

Etsy and me

I have re opened my Etsy shop. There my shop name is StrawberrySands. I was Just about to start working out side of the house I had a great job lined up and my DD got sick again. So my DH and I had a sit down and realized I need to not be working out of the house. Well this doesn't sit well with me. I have had enough of being a house wife. I don't like house work. and I end up never being done. So we had another sit down and came up with a who cooks when because I don't want to be in charge of cooking all week then get stuck doing it on the weekends too. So I will do Mon, Tue Thu and Sat. he gets the other days. I still buy the food but I like food shopping and my DH doesn't have allergies so he hates shopping for the family. And My DD will be doing the dishes on Thur nights. My DH and I haven't hammered out the dish schedule but I think the rule will be that the person not cooking will do the dishes. Also the person cooking should put away the left overs I think but that will have to wait to be seen.
But the Etsy shop gives me a chance to sell some of the things I make. I have bulk food cloth bags and Angel jewelry there right now. I will be adding a whole lunch collection of reusable bags and wraps. some of which you have seen hear already.

No comments:

Post a Comment