Monday, January 17, 2011

Gnome Project bag.

 For a swap I am doing for needle cases I went a little further. She had a Elizabethan Project bag on her wist so I took that concept and made it a little cutesy. I used duck cloth for the bag, and felt for the needle holder. I am debating adding lamp worked pins just because I can. If I do they will probably have mushroom tops.
Front cover

Front cover with Flap open

Velcro closure

inside front has 6 pockets for Floss bobbins

Back inside has lag pocket for hoop and small amount of fabric & a scissor pocket

inside back with scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment