Friday, January 14, 2011

Wrapped gife for 12th Night

For our gift exchange in our Barony at the 12th night celebration, The tradition is to wrap your gift in a way that hides what is in it then we fight over them, at the end we open them. ( it is more complex than that but that is the fastest way to explain it. This is the wrapped up game set I brought. It holds Wari, Shut the Box, Checkers, 9 Man Morris, Dradel, Fox and Geese. I designed the gift around the wrapping. I was really happy with how it all came out. I forgot to take a photo of the games but I intend to make more sets so I will photograph them when I do. I used a ribbon roll and TP tubes covered in Printer paper that I printed out to look like tubes of paint. Aluminum foil with Tissue paper makes up the tops. That is a wood Wari board underneath (Wari is like Mancala) I did not make that part of the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment