Friday, October 7, 2022

Fall wordrobe deletion



Watching the Mimimual mom on you tube again. She always inspires me to feel a thing and let it go when it comes to items. It is ok to not be in a season of life that you use to be. Also sometimes an item has out lived its usefulness. Here is what I am doing in my wardrobe. 

These pants are size 14 and 12 I am wearing a size 6 so these need to go

I haven't worn these things for many reasons one of which is I don't like how they fit. So gone they are...

There things are now clothes for painting. Because they have stains. 

Sad I am about the purple pants but all of these have holes or some other thing is wrong so to the trash.. but wait I love the purple soooooo


I made hair ties out of the pants and head bands
I make sure they are where I will look for them, as well as where I will use them head bands go here on the hanger Amber made in the Bathroom

Hair ties go in the apothecary jar for Bobby pins and hair ties on the bath room counter. I tried a minimum bathroom counter. I made me sad. I like having my things in pretty display containers... you should see my spice rack or my OTC Meds lol.
                        See they work great!
 
Here you can see i have decided to hang my every day shirts up to make my walls look less bear and also because I like my silly shirts. I store my go bag and my weekend bags near my night stand I have tried to get in the habit of making my bed. But meh it just hasn't been a priority. I am ok with this 

I use book shelves instead of dressers. I am a visual organizer. I have bras socks and undies in baskets. The shelves are separated by function of the clothes. Pants, work out clothes, sleep clothes, sca shirts, sweaters and warm pants.
 

 


Here is the wall I see from my bed I put my favorit T shirts here
Here is another stack of clothes to go.large shorts and pants, socks Idont really like, bras and more shirts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment