Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Science versus my belief

 Science of things like barometers and the stars.as well as some Palmistry.

Can the cosmos effect you.

First let's talk about what the barometer measurs and what retrograde is and what it proves.

You have seen the bio sphear of air around the earth. It is fairly magical. With out it there is no life. It experts gravity endured pressure as is is pulled in. And some days when there is a weather change is is pulled more. Thing about the draft or sleep steam created behind a semitruck and how the air rushes in to fill the space vacated by the truck as it moves and.leaves an empty space. That air rushing is and pressure. It is not a lot of pressure however it it is detactable. By instruments and animals it effects are seen by water and tdes. A tide will be higher or lower because of it. Not only this but the moons gravitation pull also effects the barometric pressure as well. A high tide at full moon with a low barometric pressure will be extra high. This is Science. That means that it is measurable and there for provable. 

This is what makes all these things facts and there for science.  Before we understood how to prove that the sun was the center of the our solar system there were arguments about it. The final proof is a plants Retrograde observation. Planets move in retrograde in relation to another planet. 

It is the way we see the other planets move though the night sky from earth. 

Think of a tilt a whirl going around the center point while we all spin in our spots. We'll now image if each car moved at different speeds. We would pass them or they might pass us then they would seem to be moving a different direction. Look up videos explaining it. People with skills have created graphics illustrating it. Mercury and Saturn and so on you can see.

All that is 6 grade science. 

I personally feel the barometric pressure changes. My statement of I hurt is that gravity is high this is not that gravity has changed this is that gravityies pull on things is effecting me more at the moment. And high and low changes effect me. Change is the thing I can adept to the change but will then be affected when it changes again there is no good or bad only change. 

Just because the moons proximity to the earth make changes it causes more measurable doesn't mean other changes less measurable don't effect things. Think butterfly effect idea. 

Forces moving though our lives are just that. However we have tools and how we use our tools is as much a part of our make up. That being said .

The chart of the sky as observable from where I was born is my tools. And understanding how each aspect of this sets me up gives me a frame work to work with what I have. I am not bound by this I am liberated by this. Thanks Danni for the chart illustration.



Palmistry, is even more complex. No one line defines anything it is a book and all the latter's and words together tell the story. And the story even has chapters and in my case a 2 book series. Thus becomes even more mumbo-jumbo to some people. If people can belive in Jesus then why can't people belive in these things. Further I want to point out to any Christians who might read this the church recognizes which craft, and voodoo and so on. Think about that. Whether you think it is plosebo effect or dilutions it effects people.
My palm shows my divorce it shows my children it shows my rocky marriage. It shows a second happy marriage.it shows my ability to understand all this called psychic ability, and so much more. From a young age I have always fried to make plans but I know the inevitable is my path. You would think that this take free will out of the picture but it doesn't. Along the way I can take a different path. But I always have known it is more a reward if I choose the path given. I have choose the paths. Like swimming sideways in a rip tide. I don't chase money I chase happiness. I chase joy. I need so little in the world. The material things are borrowed from the world. They aren't really ours. Only love and experience is owned. Comfortable is nice and I will work for those because I want them not because I need them. Everything to me just represents feelings. And I don't want to feel bad all the time. I got lost trying to fix and take care of others.  My chart is what it is and my palm reminds me. I had not looked for a long time at it. Because I have not had a person I wanted to do the work to change for. Like the barometric pressure on me change is hard. As such till I had a reason why add the suffering. My entire life when I planned a school I had it removed as an option whether by car accident or abusive house hold. Durring marriage every job I had became temporary.  because of moving and because of a unstable home life. I am fluid. I am liquid and solid in this life. I suppose I am like the glass I melt and shape. Maybe it is why I love glass work. I also love Dandelions these are filled with vitamin A,B,C,D, & E. Their root is designed to break up compressed soil. As they do this you will see less and less of them in an area as they do their job then are no longer needed. I love plants called weeds and wild flowers. Yhings that grow and are beautiful  dispite your wish of where things should grow. Feral plants also make me smile. And all of it is not science at the same time that it is. But it is me. My faith might be silly to you but take me as I am I am done trying to be what I am not. Don't get me wrong I still try and please people. I can't help it. I hate letting people down my word is my honor. I hold my honor tight. I don't give my word around all willy-nilly. But all the same I am not caring about others talking above me or making me feel small. If I walk away from someone durring a conversation, think about the conversation I walked away from. Silly magical me is going to be happy.  Life is to short to waste on small hearts and small feelings. Blessed be Ya'll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment