Monday, January 6, 2020

New year new goals.


2020

As part of my 2020 Goals is to post to one of my 4 blogs every week Right now I am thinking that I may try and post on this one the link to the new posts so that people can check here to find out which blog is up dated. For new people this is one of the 4 blogs "Strawberry's Blog spot" Stuff I haven't sorted out to go any were else Largess, Class, Calligraphy, Modern crafts, just life and art. "Cooking with Strawberry" Every day cooking with me trying to keep the house low carb also camp cooking low carb, and healthy. "The Rampant Strawberry Inn"- A place for medieval games and how to play them including me making them. "As the World Burns" the melodramatic life of Strawberry. A overly melodramatic telling of life events in the life of Strawberry (Our Heroine) in her daily trials and tribulations. I did 2 blog entries this week However it will more then likely be, a one a week thing, and if there is more well bonus. right? (under promise over deliver) Remember I AM DYSLEXIC. if something is glaring mis spelled let me know. HOWEVER if you pull grammar jerk on me I don't want to know you. think eecummings. punctuation is not my friend, but if you are you will be kind. And if your name is Sarah and I love you as only an SCA sister can I will give you my pass words and you can fix them yourself so you dont keep twitching. (though it is kind of funny how my spelling and grammar make you twitch ;) This weeks up dated Bloggs are

As the World Burns https://asstrawberrysworldburns.blogspot.com/2020/01/as-word-burns-new-year-of-reflection.html Cooking with Strawberry http://cookingwithstrawberry.blogspot.com/2020/01/cooking-with-strawberry-my-italian.html


No comments:

Post a Comment