Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rocky Road Brownie Cake




This is my creation I make Browies from a mix from Aldies I always add a pack of instant pudding for each box of mix. I also don't use water I use milk instead. I would normally have added a little more milk to offset the added dry pudding mix. But this time I used two boxes of Brownie mix and pudding mix & added a bag of marshmallows, a can of walnuts, and a bag of chocolate chunks. The results Turned out to be a OMG Rocky Road Brownie Cake. You have to use a fork with it and you have to eat it in small pieces because it is so sweet. But is it so worth it.I used the normal amount of eggs, Two per box. and it called for 1/2 cup of water per box so use that amount in milk. It is a little like "Smores Gone Wild" I think I'll have to come up with that one next.

No comments:

Post a Comment