Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Hiding in plain site

You human don't know me at all

This persona I share is what you see

You think  you hear me, my words say nothing of who I am

You can't see me as I hide in plain site

I share nothing that is really me 

I don't have time for you to know

I dont have trust for you all

I stay safe as you think I share so much

But you don't know who I am

My loves, my beliefs, my code, my pains, you know nothing of what is behind the lock and key

 Few ever see me, let alone know me. 

If I let you in please know you are charmed.

Be gentle with my soul, it hurts if my trust is betrayed and harmed.

If you are my chosen one I will be promised only to you till the end of time

Defender, lover, friend, partner all the things I will be yours and you will be mine.

For only you 

For no one else knows me....


No comments:

Post a Comment