Sunday, September 4, 2022

Planning today for tomorrow

 Just thinking outloud. Got home & took back my patient. I &and only me have to make decisions happen. 1st call case worker and Dr. Discuss how will hospice or extended care effect current P.A. services. And about getting these started or is going straight to nursing care facility a better idea. With aleast hospice  James Holt can ask for reprise for a weekend (he takes care of Richard Holt on the weekends) we need over night care for him either way. And help because my surgery the 12th leaves me with orders not to lift over certain weight and a 180 lb human is over that weight. He is crumbling multiple days a week as well as middle of the night.

I also am going to the funeral home while he is alive and the power of attorney is in effect to get paper work all in order because the first thing a coroner asks is what funeral home is handling the person. Further cremation paper work must be in order or his daughter will be forced to do it & that is not a thing she wants to do and my duty is to protect my niece. In the state of IL only a licensed funeral home can transport a body. We could have the military bury him however his mom has a box in a columbarium in St John's Episcopalian church where his father ashes are and hers will be oneday too. 

I am with James help further rearranging his room his lift chair will now be between the bathroom and the bed. With about 1ft to 2ft between them. I jave block my niece and grandmother in law from this post. 

I also called his daughter my niece and had this talk with her. Then I had this conversation with him and Dorcas. Then I cleaned up the shit and poss on him and the floor told him if tommorow he was still in this much pain he will be going to the hospital and that he lost his right to say no to that. I only ever do by him right and respect his choices till they are unsafe. He has been fed and transfered to his recliner. Now I am going to eat my blue berries and read my comics and fill out an event bid for the sca. Also plan glass beads. 👓

No comments:

Post a Comment