Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bacon & Egg

While in New Jersey My cousin found out that I make Wash clothes and dish rags that are silly. one of the sets I make is Bacon and eggs. I crochet them with cotton yarns. The bacon is just adding and reducing so that it has a bumpy feel to it. I normally use a plastic scrubby for the center of the egg. The Deals store didn't have them so I used a sponge that was covered with a yellow scratchy material this time. But I am still on the look out for the yellow plastic scrubbies they next thing I want to work on will be green eggs and ham. but that will be a little while down the road, because I am still working on car cup coasters. they sit in the cup holder and absorb the sweat from the cup. They'er nice because you can also wash them in the washing machien if you spill your drink on them




No comments:

Post a Comment