Monday, September 7, 2009

My keep me busy bag

This is my keep me busy bag. You see I don't sit still well. I don't like to wait in line I hate waiting for Amber to get out of school I hate waiting in waiting rooms. well you get the point I don't like to wait. But, alas I like everyone else am forced to wait. So I keep myself busy with the stuff in this bag. I use to carry a book but I don't like to put them done once I start reading, and magazines take up too much room to carry around in my small purse. I don't see why kids should be the only ones with things to do. Parents are forever carrying things for them to do.
So the stuff in this bag has purpose too. Some of the things I am making are gifts. You can see That there is a kumihimo braiding wheel with more floss in a baggy, 3 small drop spindles with wool to spin, An embroidery project I am working on needles, scissors, my boy scout whittling knife.a spool of ribbon, a ball of cotton and my favorite bamboo crocheting hook. as I use something up I replace it so that I always have a choice of what I want to do. And no matter where I am coming or going to there is not bored me playing bubble breaker on my phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment