Monday, August 29, 2022

Butchered " a few of my favorit things"

 Lies, gas lighting and false apologies 

Pretend guilt, manipulation and out right dilutions 

These are a few of your favorit things. 

"But your the strong one" "but I miss you and depressed when your gone" 

Then I will act like it is someone else laying on guilt and attacks about you traveling  

while being the one saying how bad I make you feel for not saving any money at all.

 Words that play on my empathy, 

If thay doesn't work there are compliments of your looks 

and to make everything so bad..... 

False words of generosity to the children, purposefully planing to sabotage the debt pay off schedule. 

You do everything you can to control me and keep me here. To make everything so bad. 

"But your the strong one" "but I miss you and depressed when your gone" 

I simply remember how our whole life was your lies and then as I leave I don't feel so bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment