Monday, August 29, 2022

The Ethereal Dance

 Dancing with the firefly

 Running though the trees

Holding on to moon beam

Why won't it let me be

 Hearing the grass call to me

 The stars all singing harmony to the water song of soul

How is the ethical realm so real to me when others don't know its tome.

Come run away to play amung the faye this eve

We will dance and sing and be as one just for one night I miss you

 The songs can carry our hearts away just long enough to heal and sway

We will slip away but never stay, refresh us for the days

Yes Monday will come and it is back to work that's fine for day to day

But weekends force shall not be denied,

The eternal realm force shall not be quelled by week day demands of 9 to 5

I see you Peek out of your cave from where your work wants own you.

I see your soul and hear your call please help me, help you, fine me once more

You're so refined and above my station yet that matters not out here

Our souls do know, each others hearts and I've missed your soul so long now

Must dream the dance and laugh and play I call you though the night and into the day.

Though we pretend we're strangers in this land. the ethral realm does know us. 

I can pretend from day to day the me of earth and land and sand

But come this Friday off I go to ethral worlds come find me. 

Friend or more I am not sure, I take what is given, I won't fight for more 

The etheral world will have to do, for all these life times, I have known you

I' ve missed you my beloved in heart and play 

But friend or more I am ok please come back to the ethral realm with me because I sure do miss you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment