Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Mabon 2022

 Sept 23rd what a time of year fall is coming....  The promise of Samhain just around the corner.

Fall fires, hot apple ciders, apple cake doughnuts, I am optimistic for the first time in such a long time. It is like waking from a nightmare and finally shaking the feelings that the nightmare holds over you for hours later.

I am making 3 plans. I belive in back up plans for my back up plans.

I am still cleaning and purging because I still own way more things then I need. I don't plan to runaway in the night or feel the urge to do so. 

I don't need a bugging out bag in my car, I do need an overnight bag so I can be any where life takes me. Maybe a tent too. I think I am planning to camp up state for the weekend before Samhain. 

My spirit has been set free. Even if all my weekends are booked. 😆 

No comments:

Post a Comment