Friday, August 19, 2022

Working whyle I travel

 Today I am flying to San Francisco for 5 days. I brought Doldas documentation with me to do a gaming post on my gaming blog... It is good for me to have busy work during down times. I didn't bring my jewelry tools after the time I had a file confiscated. 😕 I don't want to have to think about my tools when I travel so I will work on believing in my ability to write.  I need to write up the rules for the sets I sell. And I am not comfortable selling sets with someone else's rules. Copyright infringement and all.

I have been making plans for the Games Business. I make, build, create a thing in my head before I move to action. It is not the same as action. It is a problem for folks who have a touch of perfectionism obsession. Don't get me wrong there are things that I can say,"meh, good enough" on. 

A Friend who I super respected (Master Guillome) has a zen about making me decide when messy is more period correct. Since I do gaming for the Sca which is different them my game and glass business. That the imperfections add a character that makes the items special. Even on my game boards that are for sale. I love working in his shop at Lillies in the still of the evening. It is a safe haven were only the project owns the night.

Any how ramble, ramble , ramble. Now rumble, rumble the plane is taking off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment